Saturday, June 18, 2011

Sun and Sand

Well I just got back from another family-type vacation, and let me just say right now, it was awesome. A little more laid back than last time, but all in all a great trip.

We went to Pismo Beach where I had camped with my awesome cousins the Wrights before. Apparently my family had camped there before too, without me, and they finally got around to telling me about the wonderful time they had while I wasn't around. Where was I you ask? The world may never know.

Most of our days were spent chillaxing in between the dunes of the big beach, watching the cars and water go by. But Wednesday we went to Hearst Castle, and stopped to see some elephant seals on the way. Both were incredible; which definitely made that venture the best day of the trip.

I am all card game and sun burned out, but surprisingly well rested, which for anyone who has been on summer vacations before can verify is quite rare.

Adios mis amigos, until my next driventure...

1 comment:

  1. Are you going to ask where you were?? And seriously, you don't have to exaggerate about me. :)

    ReplyDelete